Seven Links

Claudia, from the wonderful site, What's Cookin' Italian Style Cuisine tagged me today to participate in blogger game called seven links.
The theme of the game is to answer seven questions using seven of your posts as answers.
Afterwards, I tag five of my blogger friends to recreate their wonderful posts!
So, let the games begin!!


This picture did come out nice.
2. Most Popular Post - My Birthday Posts I am so
grateful for all my foodie friends and their kind comments and birthday wishes. They provided me the energy I needed to start a new fresh year!!
3. Most Controversial Post - None that I can think of.


4. Most Helpful Post - Fresh Figs with Honey & Chopped Nuts because it's a new way to serve up figs for a holiday!
5. Post that was surprisingly successful - Easy & Delish Apple Crumble
6. Post that did not get the attention is deserved - Steak Tidbits
7. Post I am most proud of - Homemade Sweet Ravioli with Fresh Tomato Sauce!! Go for it!!! I know my father and mother would love this.
The five foodie bloggers I am tagging are:












Please don't forget to visit: TMPLiterary