We've been following the steady progress of our first daffodil and crocus bulbs, so we didn't expect to find them nestled in the prettiest snow of the season:
Warning: the following photos are not pretty.
- office tools - scissors, packing tape, ruler, pencil sharpener, stapler, tape
- my laptop and notebook - the cord is plugged in behind the couch so I can use then when I need to
- paper for lists, notes, and emergency coloring pages
- the to-be-filed pile
- mailing supplies (stamps, address labels, envelopes)
- paper clips, pushpins, and rubber bands
- child-proofing supplies
- sewing essentials
(Adapted from James Beard's American Cookery)
Adapted from: Quaker Oats
on low. Add the seasonings.
and berries. Simmer on low for a few minutes to slightly thicken.