Don't forget to leave your link when commenting so that I may visit you back!!! Thank you!!!
I've been cleaning out my storage areas recently in hopes that by cleaning them out I will be able to realize my dreams of turning the storage room into a 3rd bedroom/office so Jonathan can stop working in our bedroom!
- Our furnace is enormous and juts right into the space we'd like to use. We recently had an HVAC guy come in for an estimate on replacing it, and he started taking pictures of our furnace to show his HVAC friends. Yes, it's that old (circa 1954). So first thing, we'd have to remove and replace that beast.
- While we're at it, we might as well add central air, right? Everyone says they will offer a discount for doing both.
- To do that, we would need to update our electrical panel, also circa 1954.
- As you can imagine, everything is so freaking expensive!
I'm committing to something new - 15 minutes of cleaning my home's major trouble areas. I'll still have to do more cleaning throughout the day, but the plan is for these 15 minutes to keep clutter contained around the house.
- wipe down bathroom surfaces
- clear off the top of our entertainment center and dishwasher (the "kids-can't-reach-it-so-we-put-everything-here" places)
- collect stray dishes and put them in the dishwasher
- put runaway shoes back in their place
- deal with any paperwork found when cleaning up